English 3, Post 1, 'Who am I?'

 Warm Salutations, Earthlings from FCQF


This is the very first post activity, and you will have to write about your own biography, that is to say, your autobiographyYou will be asked to do the following classwork that should include: 

 Who are you? 
Where are you from? 
Tell us a little about about yourself 
Tell us a little about your family and hometown (the place you were born and raised) 
Others (optional)... (pictures for example) 
  
Number of words120 (minimum) 
Make comments on three of your classmates' posts (optional) + a comment on your teacher post as well (compulsory)
  
I am leaving here my sample post for you to read, 
  
"Hello to you all,
  
 Since he was first born about 37 years ago in Santiago de Chile, René Larenas was a boy who studied at Oratorio Don Bosco, a school run by the Catholic Church in Santiago. Then, by the time of high school, he applied and entered a municipal institution, better known as “Liceo A-0” or “Instituto Nacional” where he spent his worst years until he graduated in 2004. 

At University, René studied English Pedagogy at UMCE where he graduated in 2010 both as a “Licenciado en Educación Mención Inglés” and a teacher of English as a foreign language (TEFL). Also, he took his teaching duties very seriously and entered University for a second undergraduate program at U de Chile called: 
Licenciatura en Lengua y Literatura Inglesas” where he graduated in 2016. Now, he is applying for a postgraduate program at U de Chile on English Linguistics. 

René lives on his own and visits his parents regularly for advice; he has two sisters, Valentina and Carla. Valentina studies at U de Chile and Carla at U de Concepción. 
Finally, Rene enjoys listening to music and cycling, two of his dearest hobbies in life. Well, not particularly now. 

Thanks for reading, 

Regards".

Comments

  1. OMG it's amazing to know that you studied "Licenciatura en Lengua y Literatura Inglesa" that was one of my options when I was in high school but I was a little bit scared by the labor field.
    I'm so happy to know that I have an amazing teacher like you! SO excited to read more on your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How committed you are to your career! It´s very admirable that you have earned two academic degrees. I hope you continue to practice your profession for a long long time, as you are a great teacher!
    Also, I wish your sisters much success in their studies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How admirable that you have studied two university degrees and applied for a postgraduate degree, it is noted that you are very applied in your studies and intelligent, I wish you success!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I notice that you like learn about English and literature, that's amazing and, at the same time, very interesting! In future, i would like to apply to graduate programs like you. I hope you are doing very well. I wish you success in all the things that you are gonna do in future!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like your history, you will should more blogs here!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, how admirable to know how much deduction and vocation you have to your profession, it shows that you love what you do.
    I hope you get that postgraduate degree you want.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello teacher !

    I also like to ride a bike, but in Santiago I do not practice it. You know, vehicular traffic makes it very dangerous. Actually I prefer to climb hills hahaha.

    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi teacher :)
    I think it is very admirable how you takes your teaching seriously, something that can be seen well reflected in classes, you commitment to teaching us is greatly appreciated!

    P.S.: I also like ride a bike too hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow i know that school, "Oratorio Don Bosco", a class mate in my previous school studied there with other two friends

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello professor
    your blog is very interesting. First, I would like to highlight your training process as a teacher, and secondly, I would like to know what kind of music you like. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi teacher!
    I didn't want to tell you but you looks like a Religion teacher and when I read about your school this made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

English 3, Post 5 [Final], Choice of two topics [#2]

English 3, Post 4, 'Choice of two topics' (choose one of the two)